We Love Colour!!!
We love colour so much that we have decided to add more colour in Ballycastle and Rathlin Island during the Maritime Festival.
After the great success of our yarn bombing campaign last March, The Ballycastle Yarn Bombing group are doing it again for the duration of the Rathlin Sound Maritime Festival but this time, it will be different!
Here is how:
- We are expanding our target area from Ballycastle Diamond to Rathlin Island.
- We are also expanding the coverage by adding to knitted yarn, patchwork and quilts.
Can you help with our Colour Bombing?
Your help and participation is extremely appreciated through
- Donation of wool
- Donation of old clothes or curtains
- Knitting or crochet rectangles and sea creatures
- Making rectangles/squares of patchwork or quilt
- Installation of the work around Ballycastle and Rathlin
- Visit our knitting stations (Thyme and Co Independent Cafe) to do a few rows.
#artsNI #VoluntaryArts #RathlinSoundMaritimeFestival #Ballycastle #MayBankHoliday